Why Join The Alliance?
Joining the VA-REA is a smart move for your business, government agency, nonprofit, school, or any organization looking to advance Virginia's renewable energy economy. By becoming a member, you will have access to a community of like-minded individuals who promote each other and work together to achieve common goals. The Alliance's mission is to advance renewable energy in Virginia at all levels, which means that members can expect to find partnerships, collaborations, and generate more business activity for the community.
As a member, you will receive discounted registration for events and gain access to a Members Only Community that includes a community space, forum, and idea exchange network. The member forum is a valuable resource that allows you to collaborate quickly and tap into the expertise of other professionals in the industry. By joining the Virginia Renewable Energy Alliance, you can accelerate your business growth and contribute to the sustainable development of Virginia's renewable energy sector. Don't miss out on this opportunity to connect with other leaders in the industry and make a difference in Virginia's energy future.
Membership Levels & Benefits
All VA-REA Membership Levels will include:
- Logo & website link on VA-REA website;
- Free registrations to webinars;
- Access to exclusive member directory;
- Market knowledge and support for in-state renewable energy projects;
- Invitation to include announcements in Quarterly E-Newsletters; and
- Discounted Virginia Clean Energy Summit registration.
Membership options with respective additional benefits are listed below.
- Featured member article with logo on the VA-REA Annual Report;
- Unlimited seats in VA-REA community forum and company membership; and
- Ability to rent a private meeting room at the Virginia Clean Energy Summit.
- Fifteen seats in VA-REA community forum and company membership; and
- Logo in VA-REA Annual Report.
- Five seats in VA-REA community forum and company membership; and
- Company name in VA-REA Annual Report.
(available only to non-profits, academic institutions, and government agencies)
- Three seats in VA-REA community forum and company membership; and
- Company name in VA-REA Annual Report
Our memberships are billed on an annual basis, with renewals scheduled in January of each year. However, we understand that circumstances may arise where prorating the membership is necessary. Contact us at email@example.com for more information on this.